|FVP DR31F Specifications|
|Features & Benefits:|
- Specific epoxy formulations dissipate heat faster, resist vibration, and withstand harsh underhood conditions.
- Designs are thermal shock tested from 40° C to 125°C to ensure reliability under brutal climate conditions.
- Designs are endurance tested at 125°C extreme high temperature for up to 1,000 hours to provide lifetime reliability by design, material, and construction.
- Primary and secondary wires are protected with the highest temperature rated enamel coating available on the market.
- Sophisticated electronic circuitry within PCM/ECM controlled coils ensure compliance with OE engine management control software architecture, while providing maximum energy output.
- Engineered and manufactured conforming to TS, TQ and/or ISO requirements.
|OEM / Interchange Numbers: 10497132, 12498335, 1875894, 1985473, 1988500, 1988665, 8131936, C0NP12029A, J8131936|
Warranty Information:Limited Lifetime