|UNITED MOTOR PRODUCTS C530 Specifications|
|Item Grade||OEM Standard||
|United Motor Products manufactures and distributes high quality OEM replacement ignition and engine management products. Their products cover a wide range of industries including Automotive, Marine, Industrial and Agricultural markets. United Motor Products has provided these industries with quality products for over 30 years. Included in their product offerings are a “green” battery cable program, ignition, engine management and sensor product lines. All products are made of the highest quality premium materials, to provide maximum performance and longevity in the toughest conditions.|
Features & Benefits
- The outer shells of the epoxy filled coils are made with a high dielectric strength glass-filled PBT polymer that helps prevent current grounding associated with lower quality plastics used for economy grade coils.
- By using only the highest quality housing materials, the housing integrity is maintained throughout the thermo-shock testing procedures.
- United only uses virgin copper for the coil windings. There is no recycled copper as used in inferior quality brands. Virgin wire ensures the lowest porosity possible to maintain a consistent current flow throughout the electro magnetic process of the coil.
- Copper windings match OEM configuration to ensure proper dwell characteristics required by the ECM.
- The wire is coated with a high strength enamel, to prevent shorts between the windings. This is extremely important when the vehicle's ignition system is under extreme ignition load
- Hard magnets are used to maintain the consistent polarity needed to ensure continuity of voltage flow from the primary through the secondary side of the coil.
- High dielectric strength epoxy is drawn into the housing under vacuum, to ensure there are no air gaps between the windings. The use of the highest quality epoxy and the vacuum draw-down procedure, prevents the thermal-shock breakdown of the epoxy.
- With these processes and procedures, along with the highest quality raw material available, you can be assured United coils provide the highest spark energy, maintain reliability and have an extended coil life
Attention California Customers - Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|OEM / Interchange Numbers: 10497132, 12498335, 1875894, 1985473, 1988500, 1988665, 8131936, C0NP12029A|
Warranty Information:5 Years / 50,000 Miles