|SPECTRA PREMIUM CU1830 Specifications|
|Radiator Flow Type||Cross Flow|
|Core (IN)||28-3/8 x 14-7/8 x 1|
|Inlet / Outlet Header (IN)||15-1/8 x 1-7/8|
|Inlet / Outlet (IN)||1-1/2|
|Mount Type||Pin Mount|
|Engine Oil Cooler Included||No|
|Transmission Oil Cooler Included||Yes|
|Transmission Oil Cooler Description||7 Plates 10 in|
|Transmission Oil Cooler Fitting Type||11/16-20 UNF Female|
Spectra Premium Radiators are built to undertake the same durability and expectations of the OE.
Features & Benefits
- OE clevis pins are included, where required, to allow room for the occurring thermal expansion
- Stress cuts are made to the side rails to reduce stress on the headers and prevent warping during thermal expansion
- Increased tube wall thickness for durability and longevity
- Manufactured with high quality materials for extended durability
- Subject to aging and endurance testing to validate performance under extreme weather conditions
- Premium OE hardware and fittings included in every box
How To Measure A Radiator
Preparing to Replace Your Radiator
If you are experiencing unexplained or reoccurring heater core leaks, or notice dark spots on your failed heater core, test your coolant for Electrolysis
. If detected, correct the source of the problem before replacing your failed heater core to prevent repeat failure.
Cooling System Maintenance | Tips & Tools
Premature Heater Core failure is often caused by poor Cooling System maintenance. Protect your engine and maximize system performance with simple preventative maintenance:
- Completely drain and flush the system using Cooling System Flush. Flushing the system is critical to prevent system contamination and failure.
- Consider replacing the Heater Hoses (and Hose Clamps), Thermostat and Radiator Cap as part of routine preventative maintenance. Rust and debris from degrading parts can clog the Heater Core and Radiator, and lead to costly engine damage.
- Refill Radiator with fresh Coolant / Antifreeze according to the volume and formula specified in your Owner's Manual. Inspect levels and condition every year.
Attention California Customers - Y
|OEM / Interchange Numbers: 1F1Z8005AA, 2F1Z8005A, 2F1Z8005AA, 2F1Z8005B, 2F1Z8005BA, F6DH8005BB, F6DZ8005A, F8CZ8005AA, F8CZ8005BA, H2MZ8005D|
Warranty Information:24 Months