|AGILITY 9010464 Specifications|
|Core Height||5-3/8 IN|
|Core Thickness||1 in|
|Core Width||6 in|
|Inlet Pipe Diameter||3/4 Quick Connect IN|
|Outlet Pipe Diameter||3/4 Quick Connect IN|
- Designed with tubes that are coated internally with a corrosion resistant cladding alloy 7072. This cladding alloy covers the inside surface of the core tubes to ensure galvanic protection against pitting corrosion. Any spot attack on the coolant side of the tube will penetrate only as far as the core alloy where further progress is stopped dead in its tracks.
- Side pieces are brazed to the header to ensure a strong joint that will prevent breathing and fatigue during pressure cycling.
- Side pieces are ribbed to further increase strength and rigidity to protect the fins against excess stress and strain.
- Made with high strength rigid brazed joints for durability and excellent resistance to corrosion and erosion.
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications for form, fitment, and function. Each heater model is tested in the actual vehicle HVAC heater module to ensure easy installation and proper function.
- Leak checked several times throughout the manufacturing process to ensure a 100% leak free unit.
If you are experiencing unexplained or reoccurring heater core leaks, or notice dark spots on your failed heater core, test your coolant for Electrolysis
. If detected, correct the source of the problem before replacing your failed heater core to prevent repeat failure.
Cooling System Maintenance | Tips & Tools
Premature Heater Core failure is often caused by poor Cooling System maintenance. Protect your engine and maximize system performance with simple preventative maintenance:
- Completely drain and flush the system using Cooling System Flush. Flushing the system is critical to prevent system contamination and failure.
- Consider replacing the Heater Hoses (and Hose Clamps), Thermostat and Radiator Cap as part of routine preventative maintenance. Rust and debris from degrading parts can clog the Heater Core and Radiator, and lead to costly engine damage.
- Refill Radiator with fresh Coolant / Antifreeze according to the volume and formula specified in your Owner's Manual. Inspect levels and condition every year.
|OEM / Interchange Numbers: 89024919|