Dirty fuel is a fact of life. Even with the development of cleaner-burning fuels, contaminants are still a major concern when it comes to fuel systems.
Hastings Premium Filters™ fuel filters protect sensitive fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants. All Hastings filters are designed to meet the requirements of the application.
- Steel Coil Spring keeps its shape and maintains a positive load pressure on the adapter seal and element.
- Superior protection leading to extended injection system component life.
- Advanced filter media technology designed to remove harmful contaminants from fuel systems.
- All-Metal End Caps maximize filter life with increased stability and structural strength.
- Covered by manufacturer's warranty for peace of mind.
Attention California Customers - Warning: These products can expose you to chemicals, including Diisononyl Phthalate, Carbon black extracts, Nickel, 1,3 Butadiene, Ehylene Oxide, Epichlorohydrin, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol-A, Ethylene Glycol, Ethylene Oxide, 1,3 Butadiene, Epichlorohydrin, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|OEM / Interchange Numbers: 1505468, 23518527, 25010367, 25010944, 25011008, 25011009, 25011010, 25011011, 25011422, 25014371, 6438835, E0HT9155C1A, E0HT9155C2A, E0HZ9155C, E0HZ9155D, EDHT9155C2A, EDHZ9155C, EDHZ9155D, EOHT9155C1A, EOHT9155C2A, EOHZ9155C, FF837|
Closeout Inventory Warranty Information:Wholesaler Closeout items have a 30 day warranty (but still are covered by our Return Policy).HASTINGS / BALDWIN Regular Inventory Warranty Information:Filters - Vehicle Manufacturer's Recommended Service Intervals
Hard Parts - 12 MonthsWarranty Details