|UAC HT4204C Specifications|
|Inlet/ Outlet (MM)||19|
UAC Heater Cores are designed, manufactured, and tested to meet or exceed the standards of the Original Equipment part you are replacing. With thousands of applications, UAC has you covered when it comes to your car, truck, or SUV. UAC branded replacement parts are the professional mechanic's choice.
- Premium ISO/TS 16949 quality
- Maximum cooling efficiency
- Backed by industry leading warranty
If you are experiencing unexplained or reoccurring heater core leaks, or notice dark spots on your failed heater core, test your coolant for Electrolysis
. If detected, correct the source of the problem before replacing your failed heater core to prevent repeat failure.
Cooling System Maintenance | Tips & Tools
Premature Heater Core failure is often caused by poor Cooling System maintenance. Protect your engine and maximize system performance with simple preventative maintenance:
- Completely drain and flush the system using Cooling System Flush. Flushing the system is critical to prevent system contamination and failure.
- Consider replacing the Heater Hoses (and Hose Clamps), Thermostat and Radiator Cap as part of routine preventative maintenance. Rust and debris from degrading parts can clog the Heater Core and Radiator, and lead to costly engine damage.
- Refill Radiator with fresh Coolant / Antifreeze according to the volume and formula specified in your Owner's Manual. Inspect levels and condition every year.
|OEM / Interchange Numbers: 52473322, 89018297|
Warranty Information:12 Months